The Bartlesville Regional Airport is an easy airport for general aviation aircraft. Although it is uncontrolled, it has a well-maintained, long cement runway and a well-appointed FBO. It is also an easy drive from Tulsa and surrounding communities.
- All aircraft types are welcome
- Bartlesville Municipal Airport KBVO
- Airport Elevation 717°
- Runway 17-35: 6,850' x 100'
- Runway 17: right traffic pattern
- Runway 35: left traffic pattern
- Ground marshals will provide guidance to general aviation parking
- CTAF 122.825
- ASOS 132.675 or 918-336-2070
- Kansas City Center 128.6
- Full-Service 100LL and Jet-A Fuel Available